The Team Leader Role in Stakeholder Team Coaching
The team leader role is key to the success of the stakeholder team coaching programme.
The team leader role is absolutely critical to the success of the programme. Ideally, the team leader will have taken part in a stakeholder leader engagement, either as leader or stakeholder. The relationship between the coach and the team leader is also a key factor in success.
Team Leader’s Responsibilities
- Share any insights to the team with the coach.
- Plan the ‘kick off’ meeting with the coach, involving the team sponsor as necessary.
- Fully understand the Stakeholder Centered Coaching methodology.
- Agree upon the agenda and what will be accomplished in the kick-off meeting.
- Agree how ground rules for establishing the ‘Team Development Areas’ will be established.
- Agree on the decision making process used to determine individual goals.
- Determine the role the Leader and Sponsor will play during the meeting.
- Rehearse playing their role in the up-coming programme.
Stakeholder Team Coaching
Key elements in the MGSCC Process
We also offer