Stakeholder Team Coaching for Guaranteed and Measurable Team Growth
Our Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Team Coaching programmes support leadership growth whilst improving team effectiveness.
Create guaranteed and measurable leadership growth for the team leader and the whole team with our unique stakeholder team coaching process. As well as developing the team, the programme gives team members the capability to coach each other. To reduce your risk in running the programme we offer a No Growth No Pay guarantee.
We also offer No Charge Discovery Sessions to help you work out how the programme will be useful to you. Get in touch to find out more.
The programme can be for individual teams, or part of a wider company leadership, team development, and culture change programme. We also run a version for internationally dispersed teams.
When to consider stakeholder team coaching
- There is a significant benefit in the team working better together.
- A team leader has completed a leadership coaching programme and wants to share the benefits with their team.
- If there is a new leader or a new team is being formed. This enables the leader and team to start in the best way possible.
- A project team has organisation-critical goals and deadlines. The programme amplifies the team’s likely success.
- Existing teams are exhibiting dysfunctional behaviour (although in this case the team leader may need additional support.)
- Two highly interdependent teams are not yet working well with each other.
- A high-functioning team wants to continue to improve.
- Several individuals in a team or group have similar development needs and may benefit from working together.
- The client is looking for a cost- and time-efficient way to provide coaching to several individuals.
Advantages of stakeholder team coaching
- Developing leaders and teams at the same time.
- Significant opportunity of increased shared learning within the team.
- Developing a ‘growth mindset’ and ‘openness to change’ culture.
- Creating a coaching style throughout the team.
- Great ROI. Developing the team leader and team together.
- Creates career opportunities for the whole team.
The investment for each team member ranges from £20K (executive team coaching) to £5K (team coaching) depending on the specific programme chosen. We recommend a 12-month programme for the best results, and you only pay when you get the results agreed at the start.
Our stakeholder team coaching is consistent with and complements Patrick Lencioni’s approach to high performing and dysfunctional teams. It’s one of the very few ways of helping to build high performing teams in organisations.
Characteristics of high performing teams:
- They trust one another.
- They engage in unfiltered conflict around ideas.
- They commit to decisions and plans of action.
- They hold one another accountable for delivering against those plans.
- They focus on achieving collective results.
Key elements in the MGSCC Process
We also offer
Our internationally proven Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching® Leadership Programs help leaders to achieve what they and their stakeholders want, with a no growth, no pay guarantee.
Programmes can be local, national and international.
For high potential individuals we offer a series of NLP and Stakeholder Coaching programmes.
We start with 3 No Charge Discovery Sessions, so you can evaluate how you would benefit and whether we’re a good fit.
We can combine our leadership, team and individual coaching to produce an exceptionally effective and measureable culture change programme.
We’re working in conjunction with the Henley Business School to explore how companies can increase the value they receive from coaching. Read more about our Coaching Research.