Leadership Coaching Process For Our 12 Month No-Gain-No-Fee Programme
Our leadership coaching process is clear and easy to follow. It is designed to make sure that the leader will achieve positive change.
Eight simple steps to achieve positive change
- Checking the candidate’s suitability for the leadership coaching process.
- Identifying 1-2 leadership growth behaviours that are important for the leader, stakeholders, and the business.
- The leader selects a number of key stakeholders, including their boss, and boss’s boss, to help coach the leader in an effective, time efficient, way throughout the programme.
- Stakeholders are asked for feedback and feed-forward once a month.
- The coach helps the leader consider each of the suggestions and produce an action plan for the next month. This plan is shared with the stakeholders.
- The leader implements the action plan for the month and repeats the process next month.
- The coach checks in with the stakeholders, through a brief, confidential survey, to determine and confirm progress. This survey, in part, measures the success of the programme.
- At the end of the programme, the leader will have developed their own coaching skills and, with the coach’s help, developed a plan to continue their development.
Key elements in the MGSCC process
We also offer