Getting Value From Coaching Video 2
Getting Value From CoachingVideo 2. What is Coaching? This is the second part of a series of 10 videos.
To view the next video scroll down to the footer area under Coaching Videos, and/or click on Coaching Video 3. End Goals, Direction and Purpose.
Coaching Video 1 | Getting Value from coaching
Coaching Video 2 | What is coaching? (This video)
Coaching Video 3 | End goals, direction and purpose,
Coaching Video 4 | Where are we now?
Coaching Video 5 | A simple plan
Coaching Video 6 | Follow up
Coaching Video 7 | A sounding board
Coaching Video 8 | Overcoming blocks
Coaching Video 9 | The secret ingredient
Coaching Video 10 | Final thoughts
This executive coaching video explores the topic ‘What is Coaching’:
Their is a similarity between coaching and the originally purpose of coaches
- Help clients clarify where they want to get to (A)
- Help clients clarify where they are now (B)
- Help clients get from (B) to (A)
The video considers the difference between training, coaching, consulting and mentoring. A coach helps his or her client find their own best solution.
Most use good coaches will mostly use a coaching style, however when appropriate will be flexible and use one of the alternative approaches.
Start Now! We’re accessible and easy to talk to:
- Telephone +44 (0) 7944 388621 with your name, how to reach you, and the reason for the call.
- Book a 45 minute telephone or Skype consultation in Michael’s on-line diary.
- Book a 2 hour telephone or Skype coaching session in Michael’s on-line diary.
- Complete the on-line Coaching Programme contact form.